• Breaking News

    BE AWARE YOU MAY ADDICT! Click Here For More

    WHATSAPP 2 HIKE

    Monday 6 February 2017

    Cute Happy Teddy Bear Day Quotes

    Cute Happy Teddy Bear Day Quotes 



    Enjoy the Teddy Bear Day Quotes 2016 Collection & Happy Teddy Bear Day! 
    1. I am sorry I am away, I am sorry on this special day, I just sent a special teddy, To wish you Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    2. Teddies are just another reason, Just another way to say I care, I will be there forever, No matter the good and bad times we share! Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    3. Hug a bear day is not how long you've been together; not how much you've given or receive; not how many times you've helped each other. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    4. Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    5. By gifting you this teddy I want to show am ready to make you mine and fill my life with sunshine...

    6. A cute teddy bear, to my cute friend, on a cute occasions, just to say. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    7. Love can’t be described, It’s meant to be felt through the way we care, Wish you a happy teddy day, Hope there are more such days that we share.

    8. Never could tell you my love, never could I share the things of my heart, but on this special teddy day, will you be mine on this valentine ’s day?

    10. A cute teddy bear, to my cute friend, on a cute occasions, just to say. Happy Teddy Bear Day!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel